Purchasing requirements for each contract can be controlled and monitored through TMS Contract Costing Procurement module.
Purchase Orders can be raised as a call-off against a pre-defined Bill of Requirements for a Job, from stock or a generic material list, or as a free text descriptive item. Purchase Orders can also be raised to replenish stock, order external plant or as a nominal posting for overhead expense.
Purchase Orders can require authorisation prior to being printed or e-mailed, through a configurable delegation authority, based on value or expenditure type.
- Purchase requisitions.
- Purchase orders.
- Committed costs.
- Goods received notes.
- Direct delivery to site.
- Purchase invoice & credit note register (with costing).
- Mailbox monitoring to automatically import purchase invoices/credits received via email.
- Purchase accruals with automatic reversal.
- Bill of requirements/Job call-off orders.
- Purchase order emailing, including related documents and stock specifications.
- External plant hire.
- Charge shift patterns for plant hire.
- Supplier price lists.
- Full supplier purchase history.
- Web GRN’s.