Linked to the Contract Purchasing module, TMS Contract Costing Stock Control provides a powerful way to monitor stock levels and to allocate or issue stock to jobs. The Contract Costing Stock system is multi-warehouse, multi-location, and can be broken down into multiple categories and groups. You can assign multiple suppliers to a stock record, define alternative stock codes, maintain supplier price lists, and link Bill of Quantity call-offs to the Job record.
A Bill of Materials can be defined and assigned to Assemblies and Sub-assemblies. A finished Assembly can be moved into stock and its components and sub-assemblies can be moved out of stock.
- Monitor stocks levels and movements.
- Lead time.
- Minimum/maximum stock levels.
- Goods received into stock.
- Reverse, allocate and issue stock to jobs.
- Return stock from jobs (even if bought directly for the job).
- Site stock requisitions.
- Multiple warehouses.
- Multiple locations.
- Multiple stock valuation methods (Average, Standard, Last Cost Price).
- Multiple supplier pricing.
- Supplier stock & pricing imports.
- Stock revaluation.
- Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Define stock in up to 3 dimensions (i.e. length, breadth, height).
- Web goods in, goods out, stock transfers & stock take.